Thursday, October 2, 2008

4 Amazing Years









Even though I was "bridal tagged" to put pictures up of our wedding day awhile ago by the fabulous Mrs. Quist, I thought I would wait until our anniversary. Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! And even though this is a blog dedicated to baby Varrah, she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this day. I could go on and on about how much I love David and how important he is to me, but I will spare you all and say that these four years have been the best years of my life and I am so thankful for all that we have as a family. Lastly, I want to thank everyone again for being there four years ago to celebrate our day with us.

1 comment:

Quists said...

Uh, "Mrs. Quist" is my mother-in-law. It's KAMI. :) HA HA! WOW! I can't believe it HAS already been 4 years--- crazy how fast it went by. Congratulations you two. I hope you were able to go do something fun together. You still need to have us watch Varrah EVEN though she has both grandma-ma's close by because Hazen would love the play date anyway! I love all the recent pictures...I hope you are all doing well--- Erika, another week has gone by. Dang girlie--- I need a mommy/daughter/son playdate!