Friday, January 25, 2008

A Second First!





I saw Varrah concentrate really hard and grasp a toy hanging from her floor play mat yesterday. She seemed to be pretty excited about it too, because for the rest of the night she was grabbing onto whatever she could....my hair, my cell phone, a rattle, a teething ring etc.
Secondly, David discovered that she finally took notice of the pink bear sitting on a shelf above her changing table. Varrah kept staring at this bear last night, so David took it down for her to play with and Varrah gave it a big hug. I took pictures of her with her teddy bear since this was really the first time she has interacted with any of her toys.

1 comment:

Quists said...

Oh! She is so cute... I miss seeing her already! How fun that she played with some of her toys. And it is definately cute the way she's hugging that bear. She is adorable. I called ya'll yesterday and left a message. I am sorry I left so fast and without talking to you but I'll be back!